International students from European partner universities who come to Mannheim as part of the European ERASMUS program have a Learning Agreement. You can obtain the relevant forms from your home university. Please contact the competent contact persons at your home university to find out exactly when your home university needs these forms.

We will sign the following documents that are part of your Learning Agreement: Before the mobility and Exceptional changes during the mobility. Please come to our office hours during the first month following your arrival in Mannheim to have your Learning Agreement signed. Please note that we are not authorized to sign the following documents: Certificate of Arrival and Certificate of Departure. To have these documents signed, please contact the International Office of the University of Mannheim in person.

Each form must be signed by the contact person of your home university.