Finding the Right Contact Person

Since the programs at the School of Humanities are interdisciplinary in nature, you often study in different departments. As a result, you have to discuss the recognition of the courses you would like to take abroad with different people. In general, courses that are clearly part of your core subject need to be discussed with the relevant contact person of your department. Interdisciplinary courses (IKW, ICS, mobility module) need to be recognized on School level by the staff of the Dean's Office.

Advising and contact

Lea Bastian

Lea Bastian

International Affairs Manager
Course recognition requests: auslandssemester
University of Mannheim
School of Humanities
Schloss – Room EO 291
68161 Mannheim
Consultation hour(s):
Open consultation hours and telephone service hours are cancelled until further notice. Please contact me via e–mail.